LAND MANAGEMENT SPECIALISTS
We provide land management solutions for energy companies and large mineral and surface mine owners. Our highly experienced team specializes in the acquisition and leasing of surface and mineral interests for the coal, oil and gas, timber, sand, gravel and aggregates industries – or any other industry requiring highly specialized land services.
- Negotiating surface and mineral acquisitions
- Acquiring easements, right-of-way agreements, option agreements, licenses and temporary-use agreements
- Managing surface and mineral leases
- Negotiating surface damage agreements with landowners and resolving disturbance complaints
- Analyzing title opinions and completing title curative measures
- Administering leases, easements and other real property agreements
- Ensuring compliance with lease terms, tracking ownership and address changes and complying with special or unusual lease provisions
- Processing, calculating and paying production royalty payments
- Locating missing or lost owners or heirs of deceased owners
- Preparing detailed operational maps using proprietary AutoCAD® and GIS mapping software
- Expertly managing ALL your Land & Resource Services
We are the long-term partner who can achieve all your land management needs.Miles Haberer President, North American Royalty Company & Associate General Counsel, North American
EFFECTIVE LAND SOLUTIONS
Anywhere you need effective land management solutions, we are your highly specialized team. We acquire federal leases and negotiate royalty rate reductions from the Bureau of Land Management, U.S. Department of the Interior and state administrative agencies.
Our team represents you before state and local governmental planning and zoning commissions and regulators on property-related matters, including road closures, zoning variances and permitting. We have acquired and managed thousands of acres of surface, coal, oil and gas and aggregate holdings in Texas, North Dakota, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Louisiana, Alabama and Mississippi.
P: (701) 222-7880
P: (701) 323-3393
Land & Resource Services
2000 Schafer Street, Suite D
Bismarck, ND 58501